How we maintain the credibility of our reviews
Reviews contribute to greater transparency and confidence in our community. We undertake the following procedures to make sure reviews are real and unbiased.
Verified reviews are cross-checked against their renovation contract.
We screen reviews and only remove those that are dishonest, duplicated and/or irrelevant (e.g. gibberish).
Interior firms that are reviewed upon are unable to influence us to change their ratings.
Interior Designer Reviews
When choosing an interior designer, we believe that doing your own research matters – and it’s the reason why we have compiled a comprehensive list of independent homeowner reviews from all over Hong Kong for your reference.
Our reviews are vetted and independently submitted by verified users, so you can be sure that they will help you make the right move in your renovation journey. You may refer to our Review Policy on how we manage and police the reviews.
You can also make a more informed decision by checking out these useful resources and articles:
- Fengshui Hacks That Will Bring Luck to Every Room
- 5 Simple Tricks to Upgrade Your Home’s Look and Layout
- Live in Harmony by Building a Multi-Generational Family Home
- Design Tricks That Will ‘Double’ Your Home’s Space
- 7 Space-Saving Loft Ideas for Compact Homes
- 6 Design Ideas that Low-Maintenance Homes Use
Hiring an interior designer, contractor or architect for the very first time? Keep an eye out for these key characteristics and details before choosing to work with a design firm and/or service:
- Project portfolio – What type of projects has your designer completed to date? Are they a good fit for your needs?
- Chemistry – Is your designer a good communicator? Are your interactions pleasant?
- Quote – Are you comfortable with your designer’s quotation? How does it compare to similar projects?
- Management style – Does your designer handle his work with care? Is he or she on the ball about his/her work?
- Reviews and references – What do other clients and/or homeowners say about your chosen designer?