Interior Designer Reviews
When choosing an interior designer, we believe that doing your research matters – and it’s the reason why we have compiled a comprehensive list of independent homeowner reviews from all over Hong Kong for your reference.
Our reviews are verified and independently submitted by actual users, so you can be sure that they will help you make the right decision in your renovation journey.
You may also look into these helpful articles to help you make a better choice:
- Feng Shui Tricks That Will Make Every Room Lucky
- 5 Easy Ways to Improve Your Home’s Design and Layout
- Build a Multi-Generational Family Home to Live in Harmony
- Design Techniques to “Double” the Space in Your Home
- 7 Loft Ideas for Compact Homes That Save Space
- 6 Design Principles for Low-Maintenance Homes
Hiring an interior designer, contractor, or architect for the very first time? Keep an eye out for these key characteristics and details before choosing to work with a design firm and/or service:
- Project portfolio – What kinds of projects have your designer so far completed? Do they suit your requirements?
- Chemistry – Does your designer communicate well? Are the exchanges pleasant?
- Quote – Do you feel comfortable with your designer’s quote? How does it compare to initiatives of the same nature?
- Management style – Does your designer handle his projects with care? Is he or she proactive with regard to their work?
- Reviews and references – What do other homeowners have to say about the designer you chose?